Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 89

Thread: God takes another poke

  1. #51
    Inactive Member DemonsAngel's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    6,043
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Peter Peeker:
    no one wants to hear aboot my "Gwyndolyn" persona, eh?
    well, fine!!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">ooh ooh i do [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  2. #52
    Inactive Member munkkeyboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 23rd, 2001
    Posts
    1,325
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    well, I think the problem is that I can't really think of anything I want to have permanently drawn on my body... [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img]

  3. #53
    Inactive Member DemonsAngel's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    6,043
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    true ya gotta know what you want cause once it's there.... there's no goin back [img]wink.gif[/img]

  4. #54
    Inactive Member chaserfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    12,399
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    you think that until you do it once. then its almost impossible to stop! I only wanted one!

  5. #55
    Inactive Member DemonsAngel's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    6,043
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i know it's so strange how addictive they are [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  6. #56
    Inactive Member chaserfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    12,399
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    too bad they cost so much! thats whats cool about that gal here that is the apprentice to the guy that did most of them. she learns by inking me and I get the tats free! so far she's doing a good job and didnt do any shitty art on me!

  7. #57
    Inactive Member munkkeyboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 23rd, 2001
    Posts
    1,325
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    If I had really huge forearms, I'd get anchor tatoos on them like Popeye [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  8. #58
    Inactive Member DemonsAngel's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    6,043
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i seem to get like 1 a year but last year i got 2 [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  9. #59
    Inactive Member DemonsAngel's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    6,043
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by munkkey:
    If I had really huge forearms, I'd get anchor tatoos on them like Popeye [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">better get to eating your spinach [img]wink.gif[/img]

  10. #60
    Inactive Member chaserfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    12,399
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by munkkey:
    If I had really huge forearms, I'd get anchor tatoos on them like Popeye [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">you could always get implants!


    and Mort, maybe it'll go up by one every year!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •